- KIDDO Improve Your Move
Develop not just skills but children's confidence and motivation to be active as well! Improve student physical literacy levels to help nuture a love of physical activity that will last a lifetime.
- Set priorities and goals for the school year and each term, using the Sport Australia Physical Literacy Guide for Schools.
- Use KIDDO's scope and sequencing and FMS development documents to help plan the year.
- Become familiar with focus skill's teaching cues, skill criteria and teaching strategies with KIDDO's FMS skill resources.
- Plan KIDDO activities for the weeks ahead and discover new favourites. Reflect on your focus skills and choose activities that will engage all children.
- Invest in yourself and school staff by upgrading your KIDDO Membership to access all of KIDDO's evidence-based and time saving resources including:
- curriculum-linked lesson plans
- professional development
- FMS assessment and reporting tools. now